This is longan ice cream – one of the traditional food in Sai Gon, Viet Nam. My recipe has some difference from the original one. I make the topping with the caramel sauce which is from palm sugar and salted butter. This sauce bring to the longan ice cream an enjoyable taste.
This is the recipe:
– 500gr fresh longan (nhãn xuồng)
– 50 gr condensed milk (sữa đặc)
– 400ml whipping cream (kem tươi)
– 400ml coconut milk (nước cốt dừa)
– 30gr butter peanut (đậu phộng rang bơ muối)
Recipe for caramel sauce:
– 4 palm sugar cube (đường thốt nốt)
– 1 sp water (nước lọc)
– 30gr salted butter (bơ mặn)
I wish your guys will enjoy my recipe. Thank you for visiting my channel.
Seeing many videos of my channel: